TWO-SHAFT SHREDDER TB10/A00
The two-shaft shredder with counter-rotating shafts, hydraulic or electric, is an industrial shredder suitable for the grinding of any type of solid waste.
The robust and heavy construction of the two-shaft shredders, equipped with low-speed planetary gear units and inverter-driven, allows for high performance with low energy consumption.
The use of special materials for the blades and the cleaners allows a very long life with consequent saving in maintenance costs.
The machine can be customized with conveyor and hopper for loading and unloading, and programmable hydraulic pusher depending on the material to be treated.
- Hopper with hydraulic pusher
- Automatic lubrication system
- Loading conveyor
- Unloading conveyor
- Remote management
- Structure in heavy structural steel electro-welded
- Hexagonal trees of section 150 mm
- Independent rotors
- Protected bearings
- PLC and operator touch panel with the shredding configuration recipes feature
- Motors driven by an inverter
- Cutting Room: 1000×1017 mm
- Overall dimensions no hopper 3000×1900 mm
- Weight (kg) 7,000
- 15mm; 25mm; 50mm; 75mm; 100mm; Laceranti
Configurations of electric power
- 2 x 11 kW; 2 x 15 kW; 2 x 18,5 kW; 2 x 22 kW; 2 x 30 kW